Sunday, April 22, 2012

I Love Lucy Cuckoo Clock by The Bradford Exchange

I Love Lucy Cuckoo Clock by The Bradford Exchange Review



I Love Lucy Cuckoo Clock by The Bradford Exchange Feature

  • Celebrate the 60th anniversary of I LOVE LUCY and Lucille Ball's 100th birthday with this first-ever I LOVE LUCY™ Cuckoo Clock, available only from The Bradford Exchange
  • Handcrafted clock features a wooden frame with full-color iconic imagery from the beloved sitcom at the base
  • Battery-operated clock face features the official I LOVE LUCY logo, golden hands and hour markers
  • At the top of every hour, a conveyor belt of sculpted "chocolates" rotates to the I LOVE LUCY theme song and audio clips from memorable episodes
  • A sculpted I LOVE LUCY heart pendulum swings as the minutes tick by amid decorative hanging golden pinecones
Whether stomping grapes, selling Vitameatavegamin or cooking up another hilarious scheme, Lucy filled every minute with laugh-out-loud fun - but never quite like this! Now, celebrate the 60th anniversary of the I LOVE LUCY show and the 100th anniversary of Lucille Ball's birth with this first-ever I LOVE LUCY™ Cuckoo Clock, exclusively from The Bradford Exchange.This handcrafted I LOVE LUCY™ collectible features precision quartz movement for accuracy and dependability and full-color imagery from the beloved sitcom on the base of the wooden clock frame. The official I LOVE LUCY heart logo is featured on the battery-operated clock face and is replicated in the swinging, sculpted pendulum amid decorative golden pinecones. Best of all, a conveyor belt of sculpted "chocolates" rotates to the I LOVE LUCY theme song and memorable sound bites play at the top of every hour! Strong demand is anticipated, so don't wait. Order now!
  • A sculpted I LOVE LUCY heart pendulum swings as the minutes tick by amid decorative hanging golden pinecones
  • Powered with precision quartz movement for accuracy and dependability
  • Requires 2 "D" batteries and 1 "AA" battery (not included)
  • Edition limited to 295 crafting days, so order now
  • Certificate of Authenticity
  • Measures 22" L including pendulum; 55.9 cm L


No comments:

Post a Comment